Gymnop�dies

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mom?

It seems a lot of people believe I'm a motherly figure, I've been told the same thing by many both on and offline. It's something that always makes me blush and giggle like an idiot, but I believe ma gazelle is the only one who can actually make me feel odd when she says it, but then again I kindda had a childish crush on her, so meh, I guess it's normal to feel strange when someone you REALLY like sees you as... well, a mom figure.

Anyway, ma gazelle has introduced me to the very amusing concept of the monkey sphere, and I have promised to make my own. Spent all day thinking about it and Not to my surprise, I have a tiny sphere :P

I shall be tying the sphere soonish, for now, you can read the amusing article here -> http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html

No comments: